Chef’s Banquet ARK 2020 Food Storage Kit 30 Day Supply
The ARK (All-Purpose Readiness Kit) is a perfect freeze dried food kit for your pantry! A food shortage can happen at any time, such as when crops fail due to drought, as well as pest, or even too much moisture. The problem can result from uneven distribution of natural resources. Food scarcity can happen on a city level, state level, continent level, or even a global level.
Epidemics, pandemics and disasters like earthquakes, storms, failing economies, fires, floods can also put us in a position where access to quality foods is not readily available. Being prepared and self-reliant are wise principles to live by. Chef’s Banquet has developed the ARK 2020 to aid in your personal and home preparedness plans. Each kit is packed with enough food to feed 1 person 2020 calories per day for 30 days. That’s a lot of food in one kit!
- 1 Person, 30 Days of Food
- 2,020 Calories per Day
- Up to a 25 Year Shelf Life
- Includes:1 PERSON
- 30 DAYS
- 2000 CALORIES PER DAY
- Average Serving contains about 200 calories
- Average of 390 grams of Carbohydrates per day
- Average of 49 grams of Protein per day
- Average of 28 grams of Fats per day
- Food Storage Packaged for Long-term Shelf Life
- Great for everyday meals, camping, emergencies, starving students, disaster relief, etc.
10 Delicious Varieties
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (120 Cal/Serv, 60 Serv, 7,200 total Cal)
- Six Grain Rolled Cereal (84 Cal/Serv, 90 Serv, 7,560 total Cal)
- Spanish Rice (180 Cal/Serv, 60 Serv, 10,800 total Cal)
- Chicken Flavored Rice Orzo Pilaf (200 Cal/Serv, 60 Serv, 12,000 total Cal)
- Savory Black Beans & Rice (170 Cal/Serv, 30 Serv, 5,100 total Cal)
- Creamy Cheddar Cheese Grits (200 Cal/Serv, 30 Serv, 6,000 total Cal)
- Cinnamon Rice Pudding (200 Cal/Serv, 15 Serv, 3,000 total Cal)
- Old Fashioned Hearty Potato Soup (150 Cal/Serv, 15 Serv, 2,250 total Cal)
- Cheddar Broccoli Rice (140 Cal/Serv, 15 Serv, 2,100 total Cal)
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes (160 Cal/Serv, 30 Serv, 4,800 total Cal)
We have many food options to choose from!
Why choose freeze dried foods like Mountain Fresh Farms?
There is a direct correlation between moisture content and shelf life. The higher the moisture content, the
shorter the shelf life. Dehydrated food looses quite a bit of moisture–up to 90 percent! Home dehydrators may only remove 80% of the water in food, leaving it with a shorter shelf life. However, most top end dehydrated food will still maintain a shelf life of up to 15 years, and depending on the type of food, in some cases up to 25 years.
Freeze dried food is best to store for long-term. Freeze Dried Food has a shelf life 25 years or more. Cooler temperature helps lengthen shelf life. Store Freeze Dried food in a cool, dark and dry location when possible, which will prolong shelf life.
Prepare Freeze Dried Food for Eating like Mountain Fresh Foods
To prepare freeze-dried food, you add water and eat when rehydrated. Your food will taste so close to the original that you may not know the difference.
Freeze‐dried food maintains most of its nutrients throughout the process. Once rehydrated, the food is similar in nutritional value to its fresh counterpart. Dehydrated food only retains 60‐75% of original nutrients. Freeze‐dried food retains about 97% of it original nutrients.
Flavor is important in food. If it doesn’t taste good, why would we eat it? Both freeze‐dried and dehydrated food taste great, however freeze-drying preserves more nutrients. Freeze-drying keeps in the flavor, retains original texture, and maintains the natural aroma. Dehydrating food uses heat, which causes food to loose flavor, nutrients, and texture. Most people agree that freeze‐dried food wins the taste test.