Be prepared with this Model 9000 lumen ultra bright, ultra comfortable tactical headlamp. When you need to see what’s coming, you need this! With this light you can see for long distances. This blinding light is sure to be the best light you’ve ever used. If you’re looking for something handheld check these other amazing products!
When it comes to picking out headlamps, it can be a challenge picking through 1000s of different options. They all look the same and serve a similar function, but some of them do a better job than others. So how do you choose the right headlamp? Most people start off by comparing the headlamps lumen level, but lumen ratings aren’t what they seem. How many lumens should a headlamp have?
Most people should aim for a max lumen rating in the 250-350 range. A 350 lumen headlamp will provide plenty of light on its max setting with a long battery life, when you are not in a survival situation. You typically don’t need more the 100-150 lumens to go on a nighttime hike, however higher lumen headlamps are better for spotlighting objects at a distance or signaling for help!
- NEW CREE 3x CREE T6 LED 2x CREE Q5 LED Headlamp
- Maximum brightness up to 50000 Lumens
- Internal wiring applies the highly efficient booster circuit, with wide working voltage and maximizing the battery output
- Waterproof design (IPX6)
- Piercing Distance Beam or Wide Angle Floodlight, super bright
- Hands free lighting and lightweight, easy to store in the toolbox or backpacks
- Aluminum alloy reflector
- One button switch with six modes (see picture)
- With an adjustable base for convenient use
- Powered by 2 18650 batteries (INCLUDED)
- Life expectancy : up to 100,000 hours
- Australian plug charger included
- CE / FCC / CCC / EMC Certified
what is included in the package:
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x T6 head torch?
- 1x AU Plug charger
- 2x 18650 battery